WBPSC Laboratory Assistant Exam 2020 Syllabus Download
Dear jobs aspirants are you searching for the WBPSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2020 in other sites? If yes, then don’t waste your time. Because to make the applicant’s preparation very easy, here we mentioned the syllabus. Candidates who are thinking to clear the written exam with the highest marks, those ones can download the syllabus and begin your preparation. Candidates must and should complete all the topics before the written exam, because if you complete all the topics before the exam, then definitely you will get the minimum qualify marks in the written exam
Aspirants, just read this post carefully and look where we have given the WBPSC Syllabus details.
WBPSC Laboratory Assistant Full Syllabus Details 2020:
General Knowledge (GK)
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian History.
- Inventions in the World.
- Basic GK.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian Culture.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs
- Environmental Studies.
- General characters of Algae, Fungi, Lichens, Bryophyta, Pteridophyta, Gymnosperms, and Angiosperms.
- Plant Physiology:
- Morphology of Angiosperms:
- Economic Importance of Plants.
- Plant Anatomy
- Dynamics of Rigid Body
- Electric Current
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Fundamental particles of an atom (electron, proton, neuron)
- Rutherford’s nuclear model
- Quantum Nos.
- Pauli’s exclusion principle
- Aufbau principle
- Types of orbital ( s, p, d, f), the shape of orbital
- Modern periodic table
- Variation in atomic properties (Size, ionization potential, Electron affinity, Electronegativity)
- Solute, Solvent, Solution
- The concentration of solutions (Molarity, Normality, Formality, Molality, Mole fraction, Weight percent)
- Types of solutions (Gas solutions, Liquid solutions, Solid solutions)
- Raoult’s law
- Ideal & Non- ideal solutions
- Colligative properties of solutions
WBPSC Laboratory Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Test Type||Part||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Period|
|1||Objective Questions||Part-A||General Knowledge (GK)||100||100||3 hours|
|2||Part-B||biology, Physics, Chemistry||200||200|
How to Download WBPSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2020 through Online?
To download the WBPSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2020 from the official website, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Now the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) official home page will appear on the screen
- Then check for the link to download the West Bengal Laboratory Assistant Syllabus
- Once you can find the link
- Now click on it
- Download the PSCWB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2020.