Voice Change From “Jimmy Valentine” | Class 11th Textual Grammar WBCHSE: You can find here the most important voice change from Jimmy Valentine. Practice all of this Textual Grammar for preparing upcoming Class 11th Final Examination 2023. Textual Grammar English Grammar: Voice Change Question and Answer.
|Title||Voice Change From “Jimmy Valentine”|
|Subject||English (2nd Language)|
Voice Change Question and Answer from “Jimmy Valentine”:
➤ Jimmy Valentine was assiduously stitching uppers,
– Uppers were being assiduously stitched by Jimmy Valentine.
➤ A guard escorted him to the front office.
He was escorted by a guard to the front office.
➤ Jimmy took it in a tired kind of way.
– It was taken by Jimmy in a tired kind of way.
➤ I never cracked a safe in my life.
– A safe was never cracked by me in my life.
➤ Take him back.
– Let him be taken back.
➤ Unlock him at seven in the morning.
– Let him be unlocked at seven in the morning.
➤ He had thought of the shoe business.
– The shoe business had been thought of by him.
➤ The clerk was impressed by the clothes and manner of Jimmy.
-The clothes and manner of Jimmy impressed the clerk.
➤ The clerk needn’t call the boy.
-The boy need not be called by the clerk.
➤ He would carry up his suitcase, himself.
-His suitcase would be carried up by him himself.
➤ He opened a shoe-store and secured a good run of trade.
– A shoe store was opened and a good run of trade was secured by him.
➤ He had won the respect of the community.
-the respect of the community had been won by him.
➤ I want you to wind up some little matters for me.
– I want some little matters to be wound up by you for me.
➤ I’ve quit the old business.
-The old business has been quit by me.
➤ I’ll bring along the tools with me.
-The tools will be brought along with me.
➤ He was just waiting for a man he knew.
-He was just waiting for a man known to him.
➤ The door cannot be opened.
-None can open the door.
➤ Can’t you men do something?
-Can’t something be done by you men?
➤ What shall we do?
-What will be done by us?
➤ Somebody wildly suggested dynamite.
– Dynamite was wildly suggested (by somebody).
➤ Jimmy Valentine put on his coat.
-Jimmy Valentine’s coat was put on by him.
➤ I recognise you.
-You are recognised by me.
➤ He set his suitcase on the table and opened it out flat.
– His suitcase was set on the table and was opened out flat by him.