Amazon Quiz Answers- 14 February 2021:
Amazon Quiz starts 8 AM-12 PM daily. You have to play it on amazon.in app. You can answer the correct & win prizes. Updated: (14 February 2021)
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or iOS.
- Open App and Sign up using mobile number and email address. If you are already Signing up then click sign in.
- Go to Menu following FunZone or Scroll Down And Click On Quiz Banner.
- Click On the Event and Play Now.
- There will be a START button followed by five questions and four options.
- Answer all the questions correctly as given above to win the lucky draw prizes.
- You will be a Chance to Win a prize.
Amazon Quiz Answers- 14 February 2021(14/02/2021):
Here we have given below all the 5 correct answers of Amazon Today Quiz Answers.
Question 1: Inji, A 61-Year-Old Female Sumatran Who Recently Passed Away At Oregon Zoo, Was The World’s Oldest What?
Answer 1: (B) Orangutan
Question 2: In Cooperation With The United Nations And The World Bank, Which Country Organized The ‘One Planet Summit’ In January 2021?
Answer 2: (C) France
Question 3: Which Organisation Releases The Financial Stability Report In India?
Answer 3: (C) RBI
Question 4: What Is The Name Of This Bridge, Used As Part Of The Track For The Hogwart’s Express In The Harry Potter Movies?
Answer 4: (D) Glenfinnan Viaduct
Question 5: The World Championship In Which Of These Sports Is Held In This Theatre?
Answer 5: (C) Snooker